- Ardith DeBoard's sister, Vonda Caudell - placed in hospice in Florida, please pray for her and the family.
- Les Maddern - hospitalized at Community East Hospital after suffering a stroke.
- Ralph Shoemake - Pray for recovery of broken ribs and abrasion after an accident while working on his truck.
- Linda Clark's sister, Glenda - home now after being hospitalized with seizures, please pray for test results.
- Deb Vaugn's friend, Andy - pray that he will come to believe and trust in the Lord for salvation.
- Jane Hempel and her daughter, Diana - please pray for Jane's biopsy on April 7th and also pray for her daughter's cancer surgery on April 15th.
- Anonymous - pray for the Lord's protection and deliverance from a marriage with domestic violence.
- Anonymous - pray for my inward cleansing and spiritual growth as a redeemed follower of Jesus.
- Wilma Causey - recovering from back surgery.
- Carleen Wineinger - her grandparent's health and construction on new home after fire that destroyed the other home.
- Joe Hurry's daughter - pray for healing from breast cancer and the side effects of the treatments.
- Arthur Hendrickson's fiance' who was in a car accident on her way here from Houston Texas. Please pray for her recovery.
- Brent Williams - Please pray for my upcoming surgery and recovery.
- Dale Fleetwood - Prayers are requested for heart issue.
- Stephanie Lord - will be undergoing corrective surgery in the near future. Please pray for pain relief while going through testing.
- John Williamson - Pray for exploratory heart cath.
- Judah Rodriguez (Pastor Jorge' and Pam's adult son) please pray for healing from ruptured appendix.
- Sandi Schultz - please pray for Roger Elliott and his family.
- Deb Vaughn - please pray for her recent diagnoses of type 2 diabetes.
Kay Klepinger - please pray for our family finances, my health, my husbands health and jobs for him, our children.
- Dick Schulz - is experiencing undiagnosed health issues as well as chemo treatment side effects. Please pray for wisdom for the doctors and answers from the test.
- Lori Moghadam - pray for Isaiah. He is seeing a specialist
- Pamela Sullivan - pray for the healing for her son.
- Ed Langston - pray for a health issue
- Anne Roark - pray for adult daughter and boyfriend's salvation.
- Gretchen Dexter's Father - home from the hospital. Continue to pray for healing.
- Debbie Gallagher - pray for a family member who has chosen to walk away from the Lord. Please pray Acts 26:18
Ron Bible - battling cancer and several infections.
- Reese Doyle, Connie and Chuck Cunningham's grandson - He needs to grow!
- Pray for our students and teachers, classes, and protection from the virus!
- Stephanie Lord - pray for my family member who needs to find God and be saved.
- Rob and Denise Best - Our friend Garrett is doing well and home after the stroke he had a few months ago. Thank the Lord!
- Pastor Jorge Rodrigez - PTL! recovery went will.
- Beth Burris - She has completed her last radiation treatment. PTL for His peace and comfort no matter the outcome of life's situations.
- Phil Pitts - has recovered from COVID. Praise God that it was a mild case and Arveta did not get sick.
- Dan Walker - Has recovered from COVID-19. PTL that he is back with the praise band, God is good.
- Patty Warrick - surgery went very well. Please pray for her recovery.
- Gary Heller - Thanks for prayer for my grandson. Your prayers have brought much goodness in the challenges of raising little ones.
- Glenda Hopkins - her son came through his back surgery. Thank you for praying.
- Glenda Hopkins - son who is a pilot is now confident that he will not be furloughed in March. Thank you for your prayers.
- Ardith DeBoard- God has definitely touched me and is healing me!
- Susan Popplewell- has been released from the hospital and moved to a rehab facility, PTL!
- Beth Burris - Thanking God for his goodness and mercy. Thankful for a good church family, friends, and family support during all the times of our lives.
- Dorothy, Glenda Thomas' mother - home from the hospital.
- Bill McNamee - finished his home therapy. Continue to pray for other physical needs.
- Tillman (Tim) Smith - continue to pray for his complete recovery.
- Rob and Denise Best - Denise finished radiation treatments. All went well.
- Brenda Hildebrandt - my mom and sister have recovered from the coronavirus.
SEVEN PRAYER POINTS
1. GIVE PRAISE AND ADORATION TO GOD
1 Chronicles 29:10-13 (NLT2)
Then David praised the LORD in the presence of the whole assembly: “O LORD, the God of our ancestor Israel, may you be praised forever and ever!
Yours, O LORD, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, O LORD, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things.
Wealth and honor come from you alone, for you rule over everything. Power and might are in your hand, and at your discretion people are made great and given strength.
“O our God, we thank you and praise your glorious name!
2. SEEK THE LORD FOR PERSONAL HOLINESS
Hebrews 12:14 (NLT2)
Work at living in peace with everyone, and work at living a holy life, for those who are not holy will not see the Lord.
3. PRAY FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW CHRIST AS SAVIOR
Acts 26:18 (NLT2)
The Lord said,… to open their eyes, so they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God. Then they will receive forgiveness for their sins and be given a place among God’s people, who are set apart by faith in Me.
4. PRAY FOR THOSE WHO NEED HEALING, ARE FACING TRIALS OR DIFFICULTIES
James 5:14-16 (NLT2)
Are any of you sick? You should call for the elders of the church to come and pray over you, anointing you with oil in the name of the Lord.
Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well. And if you have committed any sins, you will be forgiven.
Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and produces wonderful results.
5. PRAY FOR OUR CHURCH. FOR GOD’S PURPOSE & DIRECTION IN UNITY, MISSION AND MINISTRY.
1 Thessalonians 1:2-4 (NLT2)
We always thank God for all of you and pray for you constantly.
As we pray to our God and Father about you, we think of your faithful work, your loving deeds, and the enduring hope you have because of our Lord Jesus Christ.
We know, dear brothers and sisters, that God loves you and has chosen you to be his own people.
6. PRAY FOR THE WORLDWIDE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST. FOR GOD’S POWER AND PRESENCE TO PREVAIL FOR UNITY AND PEACE AMONG THE BELIEVERS.
Ephesians 6:18 (NLT2)
Pray in the Spirit at all times and on every occasion. Stay alert and be persistent in your prayers for all believers everywhere.
7. PRAY FOR OUR COMMUNITIES, CITY, AND NATION, FOR GOD’S HELP AND DIRECTION. FOR GOVERNMENT LEADERS, UPCOMING ELECTION.
II Chronicles 7:14-15 (NLT2)
Then if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land.
My eyes will be open and my ears attentive to every prayer made in this place.